Together we are the Simon Community.
We help make positive things happen for people facing extremely difficult circumstances. Day-by-day, person-to-person, we tailor what we offer to what people need.
Our mission and vision
We’re working to combat the causes and effects of homelessness. Our vision is that everyone should have a safe place to live and access to the support they need.
By working and learning together we can drive impact and change person to person – to transform everyone’s experience of homelessness in Scotland.
Make it easy. Make it right. Make it happen.
People at the heart
Everything we do is about and for people: the people we support, our staff, our partners and everyone affected by homelessness.
Our values are built into every area of activity and tell the story of how people remain at the heart of the Simon Community:
INCLUSION & PARTICIPATION
- We include everyone in the services and resources they need, regardless of their circumstances and ensure each person’s voice and influence is heard and felt in everything that we do.
PERSONALISED & CREATIVE
- Each person we support is an individual with unique circumstances, needs and future potential, therefore they require a uniquely tailored response.
WARMTH & REGARD
- We see beyond a person’s current or past circumstances, recognising their inherent value, worth and potential as human beings.
PARTNERSHIP & COLLABORATION
- We work positively with others to deliver a truly inclusive and personalised approach, improve our response and add value to the experience of the people we support.
SUPPORTIVE & AMBITIOUS
- We encourage and support ambition, building on strengths to foster hope for the people we support and deliver growth and development for staff and volunteers.