Salary: £20,819 – £22,761 (scale point 25)(FTE based on a 37.5 hr week)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview Date: Ongoing
About this role
Can you bring:
Understanding and empathy to people’s lives?
Support for people to make a home and be connected to their community?
Advocacy and assistance for people to move through barriers?
- Ensure you to have ongoing support from your service leaders.
- Training & e-Learning for you to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Provide opportunities for creative solution focused approaches.
- Build collaborative relationships within teams.
- Support your self development, with time built in.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you know about the Housing First approach?
- Are you ready for a change in your career?
- Can you bring understanding and empathy to people’s lives?
- Can you support people to make a home and be connected to their community?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that supports you to advocate for/with people?
Have a listen to what your future colleagues have said:
We are always looking for people who have the values of our organisation to join us as support workers full-time or on our relief pool if this sounds like you please apply.
If you want to find out more, we regularly host open evenings throughout the year – if you’re interested in attending, please email EPS@streetwork.org.uk
If you are interested in joining us and doing amazing things, these are the steps to take:
- Read our ‘Join our Staff Team’ page to learn more about what it’s like to work at the Simon Community
- Read the ‘How to Apply’ page which describes our application process, and complete our application form (download in PDF format for printing, or DOCX format for easier editing)
- Submit your application by email to email@example.com
- If you’d like to know more about the post and Simon Community, please contact EPS@streetwork.org.uk