A step-by-step guide
If you’d like to join our team and help to make good things happen, these are the steps to take. If you have any questions about the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: First things first
- Read about the role – including the full job description (see Current Vacancies)
- Read our page that describes what it’s like to work as part of the team (see Join our Staff Team)
- Learn about our vision and values
- Read this summary of the services and activities
- Take a look at some of the initiatives we are involved in
Does this feel like we’d be a good fit for each other? Then it’s time for Step 2!
Step 2: Complete your application
There are three parts to the application process:
Part 1: Your CV
Prepare your CV – so that it’s ready to email to us once you have completed part 2.
Part 3: Submit Your Application
Send us an email letting us know you’ve completed the online application, and attaching your CV.
Some things to know about our online application form:
- It is an online form that needs to be completed in one ‘sitting’. You won’t be able to save it and go back to it later. Here is a list of the questions you will be asked. We recommend you prepare your answers in a separate document – and then copy-and-paste the information into the form when you are ready. (We know this isn’t very convenient – we are working on a tech solution to make this easier in future.)
- Accessibility: If it is not possible for you to use the online application form, please download and complete this download-friendly version.
Step 3: We will process your application
- Once you have submitted your application and emailed us your CV, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- We will review your application and pass it on to the relevant team for shortlisting
- Our team will be in touch with you with more details if you are selected for the next steps