Are you looking to move into your own tenancy but not confident in living alone?
Here are the benefits for tenants who use Shared Living:
- It does not affect your benefits
- Eases the financial pressure of running a household
- Reduces feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Encourages positive social connection and community involvement
- Excellent support provided by our Shared Living Link Worker
We will work with you to manage your joint tenancy successfully. We will support both you and your flatmate to understand the responsibilities of managing a tenancy, while helping you to achieve your own life goals.
We understand that each individual’s support needs are different and will provide personalised support to each person, focussing on life aspirations and goals, whether that be finding a job, volunteering or engaging in education.
If you, or someone you know, could benefit from the service then contact Shared Living on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glasgow: 07747 101267 or 0141 418 6994
- Renfrewshire: 07785 760210