Help us support people who need a safe place to sleep.
Please make a donation today
Your donation can make a big difference!
- £10 could provide a warm meal, a shower and warm clothes
- £20 could provide a welcome pack with food, toiletries, new underwear and a t-shirt for someone who arrives with nothing
- £50 could provide food and a night in safe accommodation
- £100 could provide a day’s training to build skills and confidence
- £500 could provide a “moving in pack” to make an empty house a home
- Surprise us
Online payments are handled by Just Giving. You do not need a Just Giving account to use this method, just a debit or credit card. You can also start a fundraising campaign to raise support for the work we do!
If you would prefer to donate by cheque or direct debit, please see details below.
DONATE BY CHEQUE:
To donate by cheque send your donation to:
Simon Community Scotland, 472 Ballater Street, Glasgow, G5 0QW.
Please make your cheque payable to: Simon Community Scotland.
Please include a note stating whether you are a UK taxpayer and if you’d like to have gift aid applied to your donation. Gift aid allows us to claim tax back on the money you give us. If you want to learn more, you can visit HMRC’s website.
DONATE BY ONLINE BANKING:
You can donate directly into our bank account using the details below. If possible, please use your name as a reference.
Account name: Simon Community Scotland
Sort Code: 83 07 06
Account Number: 10194620
Leaving a gift in your will has a positive impact on people affected by homelessness – it allows us to make longer-term, more robust plans. We would so appreciate any financial support you can offer. If you have any questions or would like to know more about leaving a gift in your will, please get in touch.