Salary: £18,810 – £21,677 (FTE based on a 37.5 hr week)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview Date: Ongoing
About this role
Can you bring:
Understanding and empathy to people’s lives?
Support for people to make a home and be connected to their community?
Advocacy and assistance for people to move through barriers?
You can come along to our open evening at 25 Nicolson Square, Tuesday 24th August, from 5pm to 9pm to find out more about us and this opportunity. Bring your identification, reference details and we’ll be able to offer you an immediate interview. If you can’t make it, don’t worry, just follow our standard application process outlined below.
- Ensure you to have ongoing support from your service leaders.
- Training & e-Learning for you to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Provide opportunities for creative solution focused approaches.
- Build collaborative relationships within teams.
- Support your self development, with time built in.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you know about the Housing First approach?
- Are you ready for a change in your career?
- Can you bring understanding and empathy to people’s lives?
- Can you support people to make a home and be connected to their community?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that supports you to advocate for/with people?
Have a listen to what your future colleagues have said:
We are always looking for people who have the values of our organisation to join us as support workers full-time or on our relief pool if this sounds like you please apply.
If you are interested in joining us and doing amazing things, these are the steps to take:
- Read our ‘Join our Staff Team’ page to learn more about what it’s like to work at the Simon Community
- Read the ‘How to Apply’ page which describes our application process, and complete our application form (download in PDF format for printing, or DOCX format for easier editing)
- Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews will be held on the 24th/25th August 2021
- If you’d like to know more about the post and Simon Community, you can contact email@example.com